Leone is a Purple Heart veteran, artist, writer, cartoonist, widower, and father of five. He is a published author of three exciting Christian novels: "They Don't Cast Shadows," "More than Just Shadows" and "Terror In The Shadows." He has written several Christian graphic stories including, "Malachi" and "Andy's Ants." He has published articles for trade magazines and his paintings are in a dozen military museums.
He gained his managerial experience as a supervisor, then a program manager of a large field office with the federal government for 38 years.
Leone enjoys writing new stories for Inspireworks Productions and producing faith based content. He takes on more of the business side of things while Goad takes on more of the creative side.
Goad has been working in the industry professionally since the age of 12. She graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in 2005 and has starred in several award winning indie feature films. In 2007, she and two fellow AADA Alum, created Inspireworks and produced their first feature film, Shaniko.
Goad and Bob Leone recreated Inspireworks Productions in 2020 to produce Christian, faith based content. Their first film was the screenplay she adapted based off of Leone's book, 'They Don't Cast Shadows.'
Goad directed the teaser trailer in 2020 and directed the feature film in July 2021. Her next project is a feel good Christian film, His Unfaithful Heart, set for July 2022.
Inspireworks Productions is an independent film company founded in 2007 and reborn in 2020. Our goals are to:
1. Produce Christian based high-quality entertainment that is Biblically grounded.
2. Produce films that promote faith in Jesus, family values, and inspire Christian growth.
3. Produce films that are exciting and captivating to grab the attention of young and old alike.
4. Produce films that enlist professional, diverse & talented men, women and children.
5. Produce films that make a substantial profit for investors and participants.